Thursday, September 5, 2013

Teaching video-Circle time and stoytelling


Alright everyone, after spending this week trying to figure out all of this technology, I think I've finally got it.

I teach 6 year old children at an academy near Hongdae. I only have 7 students in my classroom. Each week we have a theme and a new book for our storytelling time. This week the story we were reading was entitled Ten Cats Have Hats and the theme was transportation by land.

I consider myself very lucky to have a small class size. I really enjoy the more intimate learning setting compared to public schools. Another part of my teaching that I find awesome is the freedom to choose my books and activities for this class.
  

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I can't watch your video because it is private. Although from the initial picture your classroom looks so nice. I am a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change your video setting to 'unlisted' please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed the issue and listed my video as unlisted. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete